Sunday, July 27, 2003

New School, New Beginning?

I’ve been accepted to DePaul University’s School of Computer Science, Telecommunications, & Information Systems as a Graduate student pursuing a Masters in Computer Science. I received the acceptance letter in the mail on Saturday. I should be high on the news, but strangely enough I am not. Perhaps it’s because there was no mystery here, I mean since I am a DePaul Alum, I figured I would be accepted. So, now I embark on yet another education adventure and spend more money I will eventually have to pay back, yippee!

Don’t get me wrong, I am somewhat excited about pursuing my Masters, but a very large part of me just want to be done with school; when will it ever be enough? Seems every time you achieve one milestone, they (whomever they is) pushes the bar higher, so that even more skills are needed to land a decent job!

No comments: